Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's (Not) in the Game.

I am not sure what your Super Bowl parties are like, but mine feature a lot of man-on-man action. Preferably, the men are heavy-set, smell of bad beer and are dusted with a rime of potato chip crumbles. Turnout is critical so I always get the word out. I put ads up on Craigs List, usually titled something like, "Super Chub Sunday: Come for the Chips, Stay for the Dips."

Of course, you don't have to be direct participant to attend. You can always sit to the side, eat your fried goods and pretend to not be interested. In other words, my Super Bowl parties are a lot like this:



Unfortunately, CBS didn't see it my way and has refused to run the ad. Too bad. It would have been the best Super Bowl party ever. What in the world am I to do with all this guacamole?

No comments:

Post a Comment